One of the most popular programmes is our Group Training Certificate (three day programme). This course focusses on training delegates on how to design and deliver effective, interactive training sessions to groups of people.
A dynamic and proven way to train and engage your teams
Great businesses need great training – but it’s not always ideal to use an external company or trainer.
Sometimes, you just need someone who knows your business, your people and can deliver a really great training session. In fact, almost two thirds of businesses (64%) are moving more of their training in-house.
Over the past 40 years, People 1st have developed a reputation for delivering the best trainer training programmes in the UK. The interactive programmes, now available in Spanish through King’s Training Academy, will give your people the skills they need to design and deliver top-quality training, reducing your need to employ external trainers and managing your internal knowledge and know-how.
All of the train the trainer programmes are robust and quality assured – the trainers, managers and supervisors will be assessed to a national standard.
Train the trainer programmes are a great investment. Not only are they are cost-effective, but they can help you to develop a real training culture within your business, making sure that your future manager and leaders have the skills and knowledge to succeed – and know how to pass them on! We can even train your own people to deliver Train the Trainer programmes in-house.
Who Should Attend?
This course is perfect for managers, heads of department , supervisors and trainers. The Group Training Certificate gives your staff all the skills they need to handle learners effectively and that everyone in the room understands the information quickly and effectively.
- Write and evaluate goals
- Plan for and comply with defined objectives
- Identify the methods that are appropriate to group learning
- Build skills to enhance group interaction
- Ensure implementation in the workplace
- How people learn in groups
- How to write training objectives
- The way of structuring training sessions
- How to control groups
- Techniques on how to improve interaction
- The use of visual aids and supplementary materials
- How to improve group involvement and interaction
- Structure and presenting an action plan for work
- Delegate practical sessions
Style of the Programme
- Informal and interactive
- Emphasis on group working
- Exchange of ideas and real life examples
- Preparation of workshops and sessions by the participants
- Formal assessment on day 3 in order to confirm standards and to receive the certificate
Interested in learning more? Download our Fact Sheet or Contact us for prices and further details