This course is designed for businesses that need practical job briefings, meetings and training sessions to be conducted quickly and effectively.
During this three-day programme, your trainers will learn how to interest and motivate their trainees, deliver step-by-step, easy to understand training and set acceptable performance standards for each step. They will learn how to quickly and effectively raise the performance of their entire team.
Who Should Attend?
The employees that form the teams such as, managers, leaders and supervisors
- Plan courses that use different learning styles
- Run courses and workshops that stimulate and motivate
- How to identify standards and processes in the workplace
- Confirm standards for specific processes
- The use of questioning techniques to confirm understanding
- Make training sessions effective
- Confirm the training is based on operational procedures
- Identify learning styles
- Structuring information and training sessions
- Understand the phases of an effective session
- How to use effective questions
- Practice training, information and feedback sessions
Style of the Programme
- Informal and interactive
- Emphasis on group working
- Exchange of ideas and real life examples
- Preparation of workshops and sessions by the participants
- Formal assessment on days 2 and 3 in order to confirm standards and to receive the certificate
Interested in learning more? Download our Fact Sheet or Contact us for prices and further details