TKT shows how you are developing as a teacher. It is ideal for people who want to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate.
TKT is a flexible series of modular teaching qualifications, which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching. You can take as many modules as you want, over any time period. You receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module you complete.
After taking TKT, you can take other Cambridge English teaching qualifications such as ICELT and Delta.
With TKT, you show employers that you:
- Are familiar with different teaching methodologies
- Know how to use teaching resources effectively
- Understand key aspects of lesson planning
- Can use different classroom management methods for different needs.
View the exam layout here
Reasons to choose TKT:
- A globally-recognised certificate, accepted in over 60 countries.
- Study independently, or take a preparation course either face–to–face or online.
For more information click below on the teacher development frameworks:
Or go to the TKT website here